Andragogical Guiding Principles
(Andragogy = Pedagogy for adult professionals)
The values of SamurAI are reflected in our andragogical strategy:
- Adapt the andragogical methods to the specificities of the digital world to foster the anchoring of skills.
- Improve based on the evaluations of past trainings.
- Implement training offers taking into account the characteristics of the adult learner.
- Limit the number of participants to ensure a personalised follow-up of the evolution of learning.
- Guarantee a safe space in which participants can freely express themselves.
- Listen to the learners and consider their needs and remarks.
- Take into account the diversity of participants and adapt learning methods.
- Integrate the findings of research and the professional practice of trainers into the contents of the training.
- Connect the learning process to the professional practice of learners to improve the knowledge transfer.
Other guiding principles
- Support and encourage exchanges between participants to share their experiences and practices.
- Conduct ongoing formative evaluations on the transfer of learning in practice.